Phoenix Arizona Accident Attorney

Contact Details

Phoenix Arizona Accident Attorney

(702) 275-3251

[email protected]

Practice Areas

  • Truck Accident
  • Drunk Driving Accident

Social Networks


Have you been in a car accident in the Phoenix area and are unsure about where to turn for help? ArizonaCarAccident Attorneys can help you. We carefully screen the attorneys on our referral list, so that you know that you can find a qualified Arizona attorney to help you. We have a database of reputable personal injury attorneys in Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yavapai, and Yuma counties.

Sometimes people are uncertain about when they need an attorney following a car accident. The question is a difficult one to answer, because the reasons are specific to each individual car accident. Without knowing the injuries that you suffered, the circumstances of the accident, and whether or not you have been offered a settlement by the insurance company, it is impossible to know whether or not you need an attorney for your case. However, because so many personal injury attorneys in our database offer free consultations, the reality is that you do not have to guess about whether you need an attorney. You can consult with an attorney and discuss your accident with them in order to determine whether or not you need legal help.

With attorneys specializing in car, motorcycle, and truck accidents as well as other personal injury claims, ArizonaCarAccident attorneys can help you find a specialist to help you with your claims. To find the attorney you need, you will need to have some basic information available including information about injuries and any medical care received, insurance information for all parties involved in the accident, the circumstances of the accident, and the amount of property damage from the accident. Visit to fill out their referral form, and within 48 hours one of their qualified and prescreened attorneys will contact you about your accident or personal injury.