- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security
- Truck Accident
- Estate Planning
- Car Accident
Attorney Kolb has been recognized as an outstanding and experienced injury and criminal defense trial lawyer.
Mr. Kolb's legal career spans over 30 years, and includes service as the Solicitor for the Third Judicial Circuit (elected chief prosecutor for Sumter, Clarendon, Lee and Williamsburg Counties, South Carolina).
Mr. Kolb handles the following types of cases
• Traffic Cases
• All Criminal Cases in state and federal courts
• University of South Carolina Law School 1974 (JD)
• University of South Carolina 1971 (BS in Business Administration)
• Supreme Court of the State of South Carolina
• US District Court for the District of South Carolina
Wade S. Kolb, Jr. established the firm in 1998 after a 15 year career as the four-time elected Solicitor (chief criminal prosecutor) for Sumter, Clarendon, Lee and Williamsburg counties (Third Judicial Circuit).