Over 250 YouTube Videos about Georgia DUI and Criminal Law: DUI Legal Videos
Contact Mr. Head by email at:
Mr. HeadÍs DUI Website: http://www.teamdui.com
Helpful Georgia DUI Laws Punishment Grid for 1st Offenders, 2nd Offenders, 3rd Offenders and for Felony DUI Offenders: http://www.dui.tv/galaws.pdf
Why to FIGHT your DUI case: 97 Consequences and Penalties that Follow a DUI Conviction: 97consequences
Mr. HeadÍs DUI Book for Citizens Facing DUI charges: http://www.theDUIbook.com
Toll Free Office Number: 888-DUI-HEAD [888-384-4323]
Lynn Harasin, reporter for Channel 2-WSB _ ñArguably, the Best DUI Lawyer in the State" - Georgia DUI Lawyer William Head
Georgia DUI attorney William ñBubbaî Head has defended over 100 high-profile business leaders, professional athletes and actors, sports figures, politicians and other celebrities.
Mr. HeadÍs law firm and Georgia affiliate network across the state has numerous attorneys at a variety of legal fees. Legal fees are paid in segments and credit cards are accepted.
COMPARE criminal defense lawyers to find the best DUI attorney in Georgia. Here are some objective, provable highlights of credentials for William C. Head:
1. Best Lawyers in America - 1st GA DUI lawyer to be named to this list & his law firm is rated as Tier 1 (highest) level. Named 2012 Lawyer of the year by Best Lawyers and featured in published article.
2. Martindale-HubbellÍs top ranking of "av" and "preeminent", which signifies highest ethical standards and practice ability for 20 years.
3. Super Lawyers - Named to Super Lawyers list EVERY year since its inception.
4. Board Certified as expert attorney in DUI defense by NCDD.com. There are only 50 Board Certified in all of America.
5. Published book author since 1991 (12 books, including the leading DUI book in GA published by Thomson-West)
6. Invited legal seminar speaker and often is the person chairing Georgia DUI seminars since 1978.
7. Named top DUI lawyer in America in 2003 at NCDD summer program by vote of members from every state in the USA.
8. Life member, NACDL.org (since 1995)
9. Life Member, GACDL.org (since 1995)
10. Champion member, GTLA.org (Georgia Trial Lawyers Association)
11. Founded National College for DUI Defense in 1995.
12. Started Mastering Scientific Evidence in DUI-DWI cases in 1994.
13. Started the ICLEGA.org "Defense of Drinking Drivers" Institute in 1992, and the annual two-day program is produced each December.
14. Began the GACDL series of ñDUI Bootcampî Programs for public defenders and appointed legal counsel.
15. Over 130 peer (other attorney) AVVO.com endorsements.
16. Over 130 prior client ratings in AVVO.com
17. Over 140 reported criminal law, DUI law and other appeals.