CALL 800-672-3103 For More Info or email [email protected]
With the ever increasing costs of college tuition we understand that the “American Dream” is getting harder to obtain. Many students leave school buried in student loan debt, taking them years to climb out. As former law students ourselves we know just how much time, dedication and money it takes to become a practicing lawyer. We understand and would like to help. USAttorneys.com is pleased to announce that we will be holding an “USAttorneys.com Scholarship Essay Contest”. The essay winner selected will receive a $500.00 scholarship.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
US Citizens, planning to go to an accredited American university or college or currently enrolled. (checks will be made payable to the college)
HOW TO ENTER:
Any student who fits the eligibility requirements listed above can apply for the USAttorneys.com Estate Planning law scholarship. To enter student must submit a 800 to 1000 word legal essay on ANY of the following topics:
- What can an estate planning lawyer do for me?
- Questions to ask an estate lawyer
- I do not have a large estate, why do I need an estate plan?
- What happens if I die without a Will or a Trust?
- Is it important to have an Advance Directive or Power of Attorney?
- Who should I appoint to make decisions for me if I can no longer make them for myself?
- What is a guardianship and conservatorship?
- Are there federal estate taxes?
- Can I just get forms online for my estate planning?
- What should I do with my original documents?
- How often should I review my documents?
- Should I put my child on my bank accounts?
- What is a trust or estate?
- What is trust and estate law?
- What is the difference between a will and a trust?
- What is a trust in a business?
- What is in a living trust?
- What is estate planning services?
Your essay should be formatted using either APA or MLA format.
Student’s contact information will NOT be provided to any third party sources.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
The essay submission deadline is 12:00 midnight EST November 1, 2017. Essays will then be reviewed by the USAttorneys.com Scholarship Committee and the winner will be announced November 15, 2017 on the USAttorneys.com website. The winner will also be notified via email. USAttorneys.com will be holding this essay competition every year one a month for the foreseeable future.
Future dates: The spring scholarship deadline will be November 1, 2018 at midnight.
SELECTION PROCESS AND NOTIFICATION:
All essays received will be reviewed by the USAttorneys.com Scholarship Committee and one winner will be chosen for each academic semester, fall and spring. Once the winner has been determined the winner will be announced November 15, 2017 on the USAttorneys.com website. The winner will also be notified via email by the USAttorneys.com Scholarship Committee.
The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. Once awarded, a check will be written to the recipient’s school of choice and credited for academic costs. Scholarship is non renewable and is only good for one semester cycle. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once during their lifetime.
Any questions on the scholarship essay contest can be directed to: [email protected] or call (954) 357-0894.
Good luck and we look forward to reading your submissions!
Terms and conditions
Only original articles with citations and original titles will be considered for the contest. By submitting your essay to the USAttorneys.com scholarship contest you are hereby giving permission to USAttorneys.com to use the entirety or segments of your essay for articles, citations, and any other works as USAttorneys.com sees fit.
See our other Scholarship contests here;