ABOUT Corbally, Gartland and Rappleyea, LLP
"A Heritage in Legal Counsel for over 100 Years"
Corbally, Gartland and Rappleyea, LLP was founded on a set of client-focused core values that ensure a professional and efficient environment. Our commitment to the following dictates the firm’s approach both internally and externally:
• Communication– We maintain and broaden relationships, understanding the constant flow of communication is an effective way to create solutions and maintain productivity.
• Determination– We have the desire and drive to provide excellent legal services to our clients, striving to be the best, in each matter we undertake.
• Integrity– We operate on high ethical standards, and continue to be a pillar in our community.
• Knowledge– We continue educating ourselves in order to ensure our expertise is relevant and useful for current and future clients.
• Performance– We are a full service firm and encourage joint effort with colleagues, assuring that each aspect of the case is handled to its fullest potential.
Corbally, Gartland and Rappleyea, LLP is a full-service law firm based in Poughkeepsie, New York. We provide aggressive, ethical, cost-effective legal counsel and advocacy to people and businesses.
The firm was founded in 1876 and has since become one of the preeminent law firms in New York’s Hudson Valley region. We specialize in the areas of banking, estates, litigation, real estate, corporate, family, tax assessment, wills, bankruptcy, military, employment and franchise law. The firm’s emphasis has remained unchanged in the last 100 years and are still dedicated to providing quality legal representation for our clients, in the same essence of our founders. Learn more about our firm history here, as well as our firm values.
Law Firm MEMBERS
Areas of LAW
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Real Estate