The Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe LLP is a Long Island, NY law firm representing clients in personal injury, medical malpractice, car accidents, construction accidents and other cases. We help put your life back together. Free Consultation.
When you place your trust in the Law Office of Cohen & Jaffe, LLP, you will quickly learn that we are not like other law firms. Our legal team operates under a system of beliefs that centers on the needs and best interests of our clients. Simply put, we are here to help you, to work for you and to fight for you.
We are a small law firm with a reputation for aggressive and effective representation and close, compassionate support every step of the way. We handle a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death cases, from motor vehicle accidents to workplace injuries.
Recently honored by the Long Island Press, in its "Best of Long Island" awards, and based in New Hyde Park, our personal injury firm serves clients throughout Long Island and in every borough of New York City. We welcome people from all walks of life who have been injured, and we have a strong relationship with the Hispanic community. In fact, attorney Richard Jaffe speaks fluent Spanish.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM OTHER LONG ISLAND PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS?
Choosing a law firm to represent you is an important decision. We believe that you will appreciate our credentials, our approach and the outcome:
• A record of results - Trial lawyers Richard Jaffe and Stephen Cohen and the associate attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience in plaintiff personal injury litigation. They have recovered millions of dollars for clients and they will vigorously pursue every dollar you deserve.
• Medical insights - Richard Jaffe is a trained EMT (emergency medical technician). He has a real feel for the pain and trauma his clients have experienced, and an in-depth understanding of the medical aspects of your case.
• The little things (which are big to you) - We understand that a personal injury case is not just about money. It's about putting your life back together and becoming "whole" again. We help with the day-to-day issues such as finding the right doctors, repair or replacement of your vehicle, and dealing with persistent insurance adjusters.
• Accessibility and attention - We take pride in being available to our clients. You can expect your calls to be answered within 24 hours and you can expect to talk to your lawyer when you have questions or concerns. Clients have Richard Jaffe's cellphone number for urgent issues night or day.
• Honesty and communication - We don't feed clients false hopes or inflated promises. We don't keep clients in the dark. Our lawyers provide a frank assessment of the merits of your case and the value of your claims. We "tell it like it is" and we keep you informed of developments.
• Full value for your claims - Attorneys who never go to trial are not taken seriously by insurance companies. We are prepared to take your case to a jury to get justice, and we pursue compensation from all parties who may be liable.
PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENTS, HANDLED PERSONALLY