ABOUT The Family Law Group, LLC
When it is not forever, you want attorneys who care.
Dedicated St. Charles Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorney Provides Skillful Representation
Former Missouri and municipal prosecutor with decades of experience serving the legal needs of Missourians
Whether you are facing a contentious divorce or have been charged with driving under the influence, you deserve a reliable legal advocate who cares about you and your family and obtaining the best possible outcome for you. Sometimes working with a big, flashy law firm leaves you feeling like just another cog in the wheel, with little communication and attention to you and your case. When you work with The Family Law Group, LLC, you don't sacrifice personal attention or big-firm resources. As a former assistant prosecutor, I vowed to offer clients a better option. I founded my small, boutique law firm to give clients the compassionate, one-on-one representation they need. My staff and I work closely with you whether your case involves family law matters, appeals, or criminal defense. We are dedicated to getting results by providing skilled legal guidance and comprehensive resources for your specific needs.
Missouri attorney committed to every client and every case
Whether you are fighting your ex-spouse over child custody, appealing a former judgment, or facing a criminal conviction, the stakes are too high to work with just any lawyer. With The Family Law Group, LLC, you can count on:
• Clear communication — Communication is key to effectively resolving legal matters. Therefore, I take the time to listen to all the details of your case to prepare a winning strategy.
• Long-term partnership — I cultivate strong working relationships with all my clients, so they know I care about their future. Over the years, my practice has been built helping clients with their family's legal needs and from the many referrals they send me. I work hard to partner with you to ensure your best interests are protected, both now and in the future.
• An established reputation — In practice for nearly 20 years, including time spent as a criminal prosecutor and former St. Charles County Bar president, I have become known as a strong, experienced advocate for clients and formidable opponent by colleagues in the legal profession. I am also active in the St. Charles community.
As one who has worked on both sides of the courtroom, I offer you a distinct advantage: by understanding the other side's tactics, I can counter them effectively in securing the outcome you seek.
Representing clients in appellate, family and criminal law cases
My clients include those who are dealing with a diverse set of legal issues, covering the spectrum in appellate, family and criminal law. Cases I handle include:
• Appellate law — I often work with the trial counsel in presenting a compelling appeal on your behalf. If you are the one who is defending against the appeal, I can advise you on the merits of ensuring a strong defensive posture as well as assisting you in determining whether you, too, should appeal.
• Family law — Family law cases can become highly contentious very quickly, which is why the guidance of an experienced family lawyer is essential. I assist clients with both contested and uncontested divorce, child custody and support, paternity, maintenance requests, child support modifications and other family legal concerns. As a former child support prosecutor, I understand the many available tools to enforce family court judgments.
• Criminal defense — As a former prosecutor, I know what to expect from the state's case when defending a client facing criminal charges. I prepare a strong defense against your charges, including those for DUI/DWI, traffic violations, and domestic violence.
For almost two decades, clients have trusted me to listen, study every detail of their case, and gather evidence and testimony needed to get results. I look forward to earning your trust and helping you resolve your legal matter efficiently and effectively.
Contact a St. Charles family law and criminal defense attorney who cares
At The Family Law Group, LLC, we draw upon nearly two decades of experience assisting clients in St. Charles and the surrounding areas with their legal issues.
Law Firm MEMBERS
Areas of LAW
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Criminal Defense