ABOUT Warren & Kallianos
Charlotte's Personal Injury Attorneys. Call Today For Your Free Consultation.
Representing those injured because of negligence throughout North Carolina with almost 60 years of combined legal experience
At Warren & Kallianos, we believe in the importance of working directly with our attorneys, Jeff Warren and Chris Kallianos. When you work with our firm, Jeff and Chris are always accessible to you throughout the progress of your case. We are proud of our established record of close to 60 years of combined legal experience successfully representing those who have been injured because of someone else’s negligence. We hold those responsible for our clients’ injuries accountable for their losses. We aggressively pursue full compensation while continuing to earn the trust and respect of our clients.
Warren & Kallianos: Because Results Matter
At Warren & Kallianos, we are proud of our established track record of successfully representing accident victims and their families. If you or a family member has been injured in an accident, you can have peace of mind putting your trust in the lawyers at one of Charlotte, North Carolina’s most recognized personal injury firms.
Our results: Verdicts and Settlements
The following are just a few of the verdicts and settlements that our law firm has obtained from 1992 to the present. Please note that prior results such as these do not guarantee the same outcome for other clients.
• $4,500,000 Trucking Accident, Wrongful Death – Settlement for client whose wife and unborn child died when their vehicle was hit head on by a dump truck that negligently crossed the centerline of the roadway.
• $4,000,000 Settlement for client who sustained catastrophic burn injuries due to an arc flash explosion while working on an energized electrical panel at the defendant’s manufacturing facility in Charlotte, NC. Settlement also included waiver of the worker’s compensation lien on the settlement funds and continuation of benefits.
• $1,000,000 Settlement for client who was sexually molested at a church after school program by an employee of the church (Mecklenburg County, 2003).
• $1,225,000 Settlement for client who sustained a brain infection from an abscessed tooth that went untreated in the nursing home.
• $1,550,000 Settlement for client who sustained severe electrical injuries and burns over 22% of his total body surface after being injured on a construction site when a light pole he was helping to erect encountered a high voltage power line.
About Warren & Kallianos
Our Charlotte-based law firm is one of North Carolina’s most recognized legal names in the areas of catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Our lawyers, Jeff Warren and Chris Kallianos, strive to uphold the highest standards of the profession, representing our clients with passion and integrity. We recognize just how much is riding on the outcome of our clients’ cases and devote our full efforts to help them secure the financial resources they need to move forward from the traumatic events they have suffered.
Areas of LAW
- Bus Accident
- Car Accident
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Personal Injury
- Truck Accident
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death