ABOUT Howard Greenberg
Representation in any jurisdiction in the United States, in any court, from case inception through trial. You can reach Howard Greenberg, in person, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Some of our reviews can be read here.
About Us: Brooklyn criminal lawyer, Howard Greenberg BA, MA, JD is an honors graduate of John Jay College of Criminal Justice and Fordham University School of Law; Recent Brooklyn cases involving litigation include:
- State -v- • People Vs. Donis: full acquittal of burglary and unlawful survilleance that was recorded on videotape
- • People vs. Mccrae: not guilty criminal homicide despite three lengthy and detailed confession.
- State -v- Brackett - Weapons and Narcotics Suppressed Base on Defendants Written Submission on Paper; Indictment DISMISSED
- People -v- Gary - Felony Weapons Gun Complaint DISMISSED After Win Suppression Hearing
- People -v- Martino - Felony Weapons Complaint (Gun - SUPRESSED after hearing - Despite Confession)
- People -v- Morrison - Felony Weapons Complaint (Gun in Car DISMISSED)
- People -v- Blackford - Felony Weapons Complaint (Gun in Car - DISMISSED)
- People -v- Jones (NOT GUILTY of Criminal Homicide: Felony Murder and Depraved Indifference Murder)
- People -v- Geemps (FULL ACQUITTAL of Weapons Possession - Despite Confession)
- People -v- Bobby Shmurda (Felony Weapons Case - DISMISSED)
- People -v- Espinal (Motion to Suppress Narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Fable (Directed Verdict of ACQUITTAL, All Counts, After Testimony of Main Witness in Attempted Murder Case.)
Areas of LAW
- Criminal Defense
- Sexual Harassment