ABOUT Jacob Rubinstein
Jacob is former successful entrepreneur who went to law school to help business owners protect the kinds of innovations he used to create. He uses that inventive spirit daily, whether it's giving startups advice, crafting novel agreements or helping form a nuanced agreement. His trademark sense of humor always makes the process more fun!
After many happy years in corporate America, he primarily went solo to practice family law as he had seen so many divorce attorney billing without regard for the kids. He has been determined to be different while never compromising his uniquely aggressive advocacy.
• Wrote the first ever online law student post on the intersection of 3D printing and intellectual property
• Has been published multiple times on the International Association of Privacy Professionals, most recently https://iapp.org/news/a/a-close-up-on-de-identified-data-under-the-ccpa/
• Wrote a mini-biography on the life of privacy pioneer Alan Westin
• Created 50 new bedding products including filing patents, copyrights and trademarks on quite a few prior to law school
• Jewish wedding singer and high holiday cantor
Areas of LAW
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Separation