Mary concentrates her practice in the area of civil litigation, with particular emphasis on complex litigation, professional liability, product liability, construction law, employment law, insurance coverage, maritime law, workers’ compensation, and appellate law. Mary regularly appears before the Rhode Island state and federal courts, where she has achieved excellent results for her clients through skillful advocacy and thorough legal research and analysis. She has also assisted her clients in achieving success through alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation.
Honors and Awards
• Selected for inclusion in the Rhode Island Super Lawyers ® –Rising Stars Edition 2012 and 2013
• Law Clerk, Chief Judge George Healy, Rhode Island Workers’ Compensation Court – 2007-2008
Interests and Community Involvement
Mary serves on the Board of Directors of three Rhode Island non-profit organizations – Providence City Arts for Youth, the Rhode Island Legal/Educational Partnership, and Lights Out, Green In.
Professional Associations and Memberships
• American Bar Association
• Rhode Island Bar Association
• Pawtucket Bar Association
• Defense Research Institute
• Defense Counsel of Rhode Island
• Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association