ABOUT Thomas J. Rodda
Tom regularly works with individuals, families, and closely held businesses on estate and business planning matters. He also represents beneficiaries and fiduciaries in probate and trust administration matters. Tom’s estate planning work often includes advising clients with regard to tax planning, charitable giving, disability planning, and elder law issues (and preparing related documents like wills and trusts). Tom's business practice includes representing for profit and nonprofit businesses in formations, sales, securities transactions, real estate transactions, and succession planning strategies. Tom has been voted a "Rising Star" by the readers of Super Lawyers magazine three times.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- Member and Treasurer, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the King County Bar Association
- Member, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Guardianship and Elder Law Section of the King County Bar Association
- Member, Elder Law Section of the Washington State Bar Association
Tom is a frequent speaker on estate and business planning topics to professional and other groups.
Tom grew up in the Northwest and is committed to developing a reputation of service and involvement in the community. In his free time, Tom enjoys spending time with his family in the Northwest outdoors.
Areas of LAW
- Estate Planning