ABOUT William F. Berglund
Will is a Partner managing our Bankruptcy and Matrimonial & Family practices. He also works within the Residential and Commercial Real Estate and Commercial Litigation practice areas. He is a founding board member of Albany Barn, an organization dedicated to developing a permanent, sustainable creative arts incubator and community arts center in Albany. He is a member of the American, New York State, and Albany County Bar Associations; the Family Law section of the New York State Bar Association; and the Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association. Will sits on the Board of Directors of the Greenbush Youth Soccer Club and Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association.
A recipient of the New York State Bar Association’s Empire State Counsel designation, Will was honored for his outstanding contribution in performing legal services to low income individuals in 2012. He is a graduate of the University of Connecticut and a cum laude graduate of Albany Law School, where he was an associate editor of the Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology.
• Greenbush Youth Soccer Club
• Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association
• Capital District Business Leaders, Board Member, 2001-2012
• Albany Barn, Board Member, 2006-2017
• Norman S. Rice Arts, Culture and Education Award, 2019
• Empire State Counsel, New York State Bar Association, 2013
Areas of LAW
- Child Support
- Prenuptial Agreements