There are many reasons why individuals idolize celebrities and TV Stars. For starters, their lavish lifestyles and ability to travel nearly anywhere in the world is something most people desire to have but sadly, cannot afford. While there may be many perks to being a well-known name in Hollywood, there are also some downfalls to being famous. The reality is, leading the life of a celebrity isn’t easy. It’s demanding, time-consuming, and you’re under the spotlight 24/7. Not only can this lead to stress and frustration, but it can also impact a person’s ability to sustain a healthy relationship.
Perhaps that is why so many couples in Hollywood date, marry, and then divorce.
And speaking of divorce, there have already been plenty of breakups that have occurred so far in 2018 that have left many fans and speculators shocked, surprised, and downright disappointed. So, to catch you up on the list of those who divorced or separated, below we are highlighting a few familiar celebrities who have decided to call it quits this year [Source: Entertainment Tonight].
- Hayden Panettiere and Vladimir Klitschko. The two began dating back in 2009 and later became engaged in 2013. They have a three-year-old daughter together whom they now plan to co-parent as they called the engagement off this year.
- Nia Vardalos and Ian Gomez– Vardalos, who starred in My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Gomez who played in the TV show Cougar Town, filed for divorce back in July claiming they did so because of irreconcilable differences.
- Emma Watson and Chord Overstreet– Although the couple had been dating for only a few months, they decided to split up shortly after getting together.
- Jack Osbourne and Lisa Stelly Osbourne– The son of the infamous Ozzy Osbourne filed for divorce in May after being married for six years.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller– The two musicians began dating back at the end of 2016 and called it quits in May after they announced that their “work schedules became too busy.”
- Jennie Garth and David Abrams– Entertainment Tonight stated that Abrams filed for divorce from the Beverly Hills, 90210 star this year, although the couple allegedly separated in 2017.
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett– The former Girls Next Door star says they separated at the beginning of 2018, but it wasn’t until April 6ththat their separation became permanent.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum– The two married in 2009 and are parents to a four-year-old daughter. They decided to divorce in April after they decided they needed some space to “help each other live the most joyous, fulfilled lives possible.”
- Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani– After first going public with their relationship in 2015, the two released a statement in March saying they had broken up, yet still “love each other very much.”
Now, regardless of whether you are a celebrity with status or someone who clocks in at a nine to five work shift, going through a divorce can be tough. And that is why it is during these times that you take all the support you can get to make it easier on yourself and your children if any are involved.
Need help filing your divorce paperwork in MO? Want to be sure you receive the alimony you are entitled to? If so, let us connect you with a St. Louis, MO divorce lawyer now.
While family and friends are great for support, so are divorce lawyers. And if you are currently thinking about filing for divorce in St. Louis, MO or have initiated the process, be sure you contact the Behrens Law Firm, LLC. Because you likely want your assets divided evenly and a fair amount of custody, it is crucial to your case that you have the divorce attorneys at this firm representing you.
The Behrens Law Firm, LLC can be reached at:
75 West Lockwood Avenue, Suite 222
Webster Groves, MO 63119